Packaged in a 2 oz. Treatment Pump Bottle
- 300mg/ounce of premium CBD isolate make this an ideal high end beauty treatment for mature skin.
- A beautiful bright orange color is derived from CoQ10 and antioxidant-heavy Sea buckthorn Berry Oil
- Dose skin with our favorite array of fatty acids from Chia Seed and Camellia Seed Oils, combined with amino acid-rich CBD
- Moisturize and tone skin with Organic Jojoba Oil and Daikon Seed Extract
- Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute and Rose Absolute create an enticing and luxurious scent
- Suitable as a facial serum, body oil, or hair oil
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Palm
CBD for Acne-Prone Skin Research has established that acne is an inflammatory condition. Although multiple factors trigger acne, we know that anything you apply to skin that can reduce inflammation and help soothe skin (that's where CBD comes in) is likely to visibly reduce breakouts, especially acne-related redness. Numerous studies have shown that CBD oil has anti-inflammatory benefits when applied to skin. This makes CBD a suitable ingredient for acne-prone skin, while its calming benefits help reactive skin look and feel better. Research also shows that CBD has the potential to decrease excess sebum (oil) production, possibly due to its balancing effect on the flow of skinís oil.
CBD Oil for Wrinkles and Anti-Aging CBD oil also has antioxidant properties. The antioxidants in CBD are one way topical use helps lessen the visible signs of aging. By counteracting free-radical damage and reducing the look of inflammation, CBD products can visibly diminish issues like wrinkles, skin dullness, and ruddy skin tone.
CBD Oil for Sensitive Skin Another benefit of CBD oil is that it has been found to have significant soothing properties. Its substantial skin-calming and skin-normalizing effects can help minimize issues related to skin sensitivity, including redness and reactivity. Since all skin types are affected daily by environmental stressors, CBDís soothing mechanism can help keep everyoneís skin in check.
Directions: Massage a small amount onto skin as needed. Apply to damp or dry skin. Can also be used on hair.