CoQ10 is well known for its ability to support cardiovascular function and heart health, while providing support to energy production and acting as a powerful antioxidant.
• Pure ubiquinone
• Naturally fermented
• Used by the body to transform food into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy on which the body runs
• Promotes healthy heart and gum tissue
• Increased patient convenience and compliance due to the reduced number of softgels taken per day
• Modulates immune system
GMO-free Sunflower Oil & GMO-free Sunflower Lecithin
• Oil base
• Added for increased absorption
• Superior quality, pure annatto
• Titanium dioxide free
1. Is CoQ10 Power™ gluten-free? Yes, it is.
2. What form of CoQ10 is in CoQ10 Power™? We use the ubiquinone form, the traditional form of CoQ10 that has been extensively studied in multiple research projects around the world, including Japan, Europe, Russia, and the United States. We do, however, carry our Ubiquinol Super 200™ for those who require the reduced form.
3. Is CoQ10 Power™ a natural-sourced product? Yes. We source only USP-certified raw material and it is naturally fermented.
4. Does the softgel casing include titanium dioxide? No. We use the highest quality annatto so we do not need to add titanium dioxide. Our formulating team sourced this much more expensive natural annatto because of research which questions the safety of titanium dioxide. Other brands may contain titanium dioxide without listing it on their labels if the amount is fairly low. However, CoQ10 Power™ is a very pure product and we did not want this ingredient to take away from this ultra-clean CoQ10.