Fungal overgrowth, including yeast, can appear throughout the body, and it is often associated with the intestinal tract. As with many antibiotics, some traditional antifungals are becoming less effective when relied on as a singular treatment plan. Many doctors are looking at other approaches, especially those that utilize multiple mechanisms of action to better support their patients’ needs. Elim-A-Cand™ is a targeted herbal tincture, supporting a healthy microbial balance through multiple mechanisms. Our product formulators saw that there was a need for a multi-ingredient product that incorporates the latest ingredient research and delivers the herbal tincture in a phospholipid delivery system for optimized absorption.
Microbial Support – the layering effect* The body’s internal terrain is composed of millions of microbes; many have a positive influence on the body while others may adversely impact health. Maintaining a healthy microbial balance is essential for optimal health.
Doctors who prescribe prescription anti-microbials often find they are not always well tolerated or effective as a single approach. Many doctors find that nutritional support in the form of herbal microbial balancers may potentiate traditional antibiotic therapy. This “layering” strategy often provides the most comprehensive and synergistic outcomes versus a single therapeutic approach.
Balanced Organ Support – developed to promote healthy multi-organ support*
Peak Absorption – phospholipid delivery complex for maximum nutrient absorption
Superior Herbal Extraction Process – organic cane alcohol is the preferred extraction process for alkaloid containing roots & barks
1. How far away from meals best for optimal absorption? 45 minutes before or 2 hours after eating.
2. How should this product be taken if one is also taking other herbal tinctures or homeopathics? If you are taking other herbal tinctures, we recommend taking them in a different cup of water and wait 15 minutes between products.
3. Is it OK to take Elim-A-Cand™ & BLt™ & Crypto-Plus™ & Myc-P™ at the same time? We recommend taking them in separate cups of water, with 15 minutes in between. However, if you are new to the products, it is best to use the first product for at least three days so that your body has time to adjust to it before adding the other product.
4. What type of alcohol is used for extraction of the nutritional constituents and is it gluten-free? We use organic cane alcohol which is gluten-free.
5. Why do you use alcohol as the product base? It is the most efficacious approach to pull the active constituents from the roots of the herbals. It also is easily absorbed into the stomach, bringing the herbal constituents with it during the absorption process.
6. Can I take my antibiotics at the same time as this microbial balancer? Many doctors have patients take them at the same time. If one is concerned, however, one could split them up and take at different times.
7. How many drops are in one half of a dropper? Approximately 40-45 drops.
8. Why is the color of my tincture different from my last bottle and what is the buildup on my dropper? Color variation and sediment is typical of herbal liquid extracts, and in no way compromises the quality of the product. Sediment often collects inside and around the dropper and shaking the bottle prior to use can help release some of the particles. The dark color is from the herbs in each product and can vary in color from a gold to green to a very dark brown or black.