RibosCardio™ has been formulated, based on Dr. Steven Sinatra, MD’s work† with CardioPerform™, a potent blend of L-carnitine (transports fuel into the heart to be burned as energy) and Acetyl L-carnitine (supports heart & brain health), plus D-ribose, malic acid, and magnesium gluconate to optimize energy production and synthesis. Published research shows D-ribose may be an effective adjunct in promoting cardiovascular, skeletal muscle, and neurological health. With heart patients, D-ribose has been found effective in restoring energy, improving ventilatory efficiency, oxygen uptake, stroke volume, diastolic function, physical performance, and quality of life.
“I started my 84-year-old father on RibosCardio and CoQ10 Power 3 years ago. He’s an active man and has really noticed an increase in energy and endurance, despite being diagnosed with a severe health issue over 6 years ago. After seeing those results, I’ve started several patients on this combination and am seeing impressive improvements in cardiac function and overall vitality.” — V. Hamman, ND
D-Ribose - Patented form used in research
• Clinically proven ingredient that accelerates the natural way our bodies produce energy
• As a building block of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), it rapidly restores depleted energy
• Research has shown that ribose promotes cardiovascular health, reduces cardiac stress associated with strenuous activity and helps athletes extend their exercise tolerance and accelerates recovery
• Ribose helps hearts and muscles maximize energy recovery
CardioPerform™ - L-carnitine - Acetyl L-carnitine
• Transports fuel into the heart to be burned as energy
• Supports heart & brain health
Magnesium Gluconate form
• Cells use magnesium in over 300 enzyme reactions, and it distributes energy evenly throughout the cell so it is available when and where it is needed
• Helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong, assists in regulating blood sugar levels & promotes normal blood pressure
• Gluconate form may be taken on an empty stomach, while other forms may cause stomach upset in some people
• Gluconate form is absorbed more quickly than other forms
Malic Acid - Derived from apples
• Helps mitochondria recycle energy, maximizing cellular energy output
• Essential in muscle recovery
Why did you formulate the RibosCardio with the fumarate form of l-carnitine? As a component of the Krebs cycle (Citric Acid Cycle), fumaric acid plays a key role in generating energy. In combination with l-carnitine, it provides dual support for energizing the heart and muscles, unlike most forms of carnitine.
What is the source of the D-Ribose? Ribose is a fermentation process. The initial source is corn
. However, as the product is processed, all traces of corn are removed.
Is this product GMO free? Yes.
Does the bottle contain BPA? No. We do not have any BPA (bisphenol A – an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins) in our products.